Ventyx Biosciences Inc shares end the day 13.2% higher – Daily Wrap
Shares of Ventyx Biosciences Inc (VTYX) closed today 13.2% higher from yesterday. The stock is currently down 19.0% year-to-date, 19.0% in the past 12 months and 19.0% in the past five years. Today, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.6% and the S&P 500 was up 0.6%.
- The shares traded as high as $ 17.10 and up to $ 13.95 this week.
- Shares closed 34.5% below its 52 week high and 22.0% above its 52 week low.
- Trading volume this week was 42.8% below the 10-day average and 3.6% above the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market, is 0.0.
- The relative strength index (RSI) of the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates an uptrend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger Band, indicating that it may be oversold.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price today beats the S&P 500 index, lags it on a one-year basis and on a five-year basis.
- The company’s stock price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a one-year basis and on a 5-year basis.
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected] © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.