Enact appoints its board of directors
Enact Holdings Inc. has announced the composition of its 11-member board of directors, recently formed with Enact’s initial public offering. Trade on the Nasdaq Global Select marketplace under the symbol “ACT”.
Enact’s board comprises eight independent directors and is made up of the following people:
- Dominic Addesso, non-executive chairman of ClearView Risk Holdings LLC; Non-executive Chairman of BMS RE and Director of BMS Group Ltd.
- John D. Fisk, Director of AGNC Investment Corp. and retired CEO of FHLBanks Office of Finance, a division of Federal Home Loan Banks
- Rohit Gupta, CEO and Chairman of Enact Holdings Inc.
- Sheila Hooda, CEO and President of Alpha Advisory Partners
- Thomas J. McInerney, CEO and President of Genworth Financial Inc.
- General Raymond T. Odierno, Senior Advisor to JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Teneo Holdings LLC and Retired Four Star General of the United States Army
- Robert P. Restrepo Jr., retired President, President and CEO of State Auto Financial Corporation
- Daniel J. Sheehan IV, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Investment Officer of Genworth Financial Inc.
- Debra W. Still, President and CEO of Pulte Financial Services
- Westley V. Thompson, President and CEO of M Financial Group
- Anne G. Waleski, Former Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Markel Corporation
“This is another exciting step for Enact as a publicly traded company. Our diverse board is a remarkable roster of exceptional leaders, ”said Addesso, Chairman of the Board of Enact. “Their business and industry acumen, as well as their financial and governance expertise, will enable Enact to better meet the changing needs of our clients and support our growth.
Enact previously scheduled its IPO for May 2021, but postponed it due to volatility in the mortgage insurance market. In addition, the company completed a top-down redesign of the former name Genworth Mortgage Holdings. The company remains based in Raleigh, North Carolina.